Blueroom Bombora Bat – Junior
- Revamped graphics, with top quality English labels.
- Also available in the new Blue/Pink combination graphics
- Handmade in England from high quality English willow.
- Higher middle for a lighter pick-up with thick edges.
- Well balanced by using a multitude of different concaves when shaping the profile.
- Hand pressed bowed blade to improve performance.
- Oval cane handle.
- More suited to the back foot player who likes to pull and cut.
- Smaller bats made on request.
All Blueroom bats have had our full hand knocking in service, worth £30.
Our four stage process is carried out on every one of our Blueroom bats.
- Oiled using our own special brew of oil.
- The edges and toes are hand hammered.
- Extra press, the bat is then repressed to Robert’s expert judgement to make each bat perform at its optimum level.
- The bats are then polished and fitted with an edge face to give the bat extra protection